Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Button Colors

YAY! I finally posted this! Ive been meaning to, but I was working on other stuff. So anywho, these are the colors for my button products. Now you can look at the picture and decide what combo you want. As you can probably tell there are 5 different sized buttons. Biggest are on the top, smallest on the bottom.
(I know it doesn't look like that, but its just the angle the picture was taken at) So now when you order your button bracelets, you tell me the colors you want with it. You can have as many, or as little as you want. An example of how to order your bracelet with the color would be...
I would like a twirly button bracelet with colors 2,1 and 1,3.
In this example 2,1 would be the biggest white button. You just count from left to right starting at the top, then up to down. 1,3 would be the purple one. We started on the first one, and then went down three.
Hope I clarified enough. If you have any questions just email me. Thanks!
(Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment